Pages

Feed icon

Friday 24 June 2011

Steve-O is The Voice of Reason?

;

Steve-O is The Voice of Reason?

As the world wraps its head around Jackass star Ryan Dunn wrapping his Porsche around a tree, killing himself and passenger Zachary Hartwell, who we now know was a former Navy SEAL and Iraq war vet, Steve-O, who everyone just assumed and quietly hoped would be the first “Jackass” to die, has approached the situation with surprising poise and grace. While promoting his new book, he responds to a question about Dunn by frankly talking about Johnny Knoxville getting him into rehab and cleaning up his life before he, too, spiraled out of control. I’m in a parallel universe, aren’t I? Answer me, talking dog! Popeater reports:

“Johnny Knoxville and a bunch of our ‘Jackass’ crew staged an intervention and they forcibly locked me up in a psychiatric ward,” Steve O told me. “When I got to the hospital I was so belligerent that they changed my status to 2 weeks. So the 3 days went to 2 weeks and with that kind of time on my hands in a psych ward I eventually came to the conclusion that I really needed to make a change.”

Look, I don’t want to get any further into this Ryan Dunn incident than I did this morning, so let’s stick to some lighter fare and enjoy these anecdotes about Steve-O snorting coke with Lindsay Lohan and solving racism with Mike Tyson, also while snorting coke:

Lindsay Lohan:
“I’ve done a lot of drugs with Lindsay (Lohan), but everybody knows that. Lindsay was over at my house one time and she was in my bathroom probably selfishly not sharing drugs,” Steve O revealed. “But while she was in there, I pulled out my camera and I got this crazy footage. And some time passed and later I go in my bathroom and I find that she left her wallet, so I sent her this text and I said Lindsay, you left your wallet in my bathroom. This was when she was in rehab and she told me to bring it to her. So I meet her in the driveway of this Wonderland Rehab that she’s in and I make her sign a release form of the footage that I have.”

Mike Tyson:
“[Me and] Mike Tyson locked ourselves in the bathroom in this big mansion … so here I am with Mike Tyson locked in this bathroom in this big mansion just doing piles of cocaine and I looked at him and said ‘you know Mike, I’m not a racist guy, but I would like to say I consider myself a nigger. And we had a big discussion over this pile of cocaine. My point was that if we could take the color out of this word then we would really diffuse it as a weapon. Mike Tyson said the definition of that word is the people who use it and I thought that was very insightful.”

“Afterward, he sent me through a brick wall with one punch then made me promise never to do drugs with Lindsay Lohan again. He kept yelling, ‘That bitch scares me, Steve-O, and our talks make me feel like a pigeon up in the air.’ I also thought that was very insightful.”


Steve-O is The Voice of Reason?

Steve-O is The Voice of Reason?

Steve-O is The Voice of Reason?

Steve-O is The Voice of Reason?

Steve-O is The Voice of Reason?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
x